Remi loves going to the gym(nastics) to play! We try to go once a week. Well, one night we were sitting in the living room watching the 6 o'clock news and they were doing a live show from the Gymnastics World where Remi goes. She saw it and wanted to go there right NOW! We tried telling her they were closed and we would have to wait and go another day. But I think all she heard was Blah, Blah, Blah and the word NO. Needless to say this started a tantrum and me and JR looked at each other like "Oh Crap". So I, being the McGyver minded person I am, went outside and got her excerise trampoline and we put it in the living room and put a whole bunch of pillows around it and Remi would jump onto the pillows from the trampoline. She LOVED it! But then she traded in the trampoline for a stool. Who knows! But she was having so much fun! Crazy kid!
1 comment:
How fun! Sounds like something we would have done when we were little! Especially with my McGyver-minded sister!
Post a Comment