Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Broken.....ALWAYS Broken!

Well, I haven't blogged in a while, and this is pretty much why. I've been having problems with my wrist for the past month (forever actually), but after x-rays and MRI's this is what it finally came to. I tore cartilage in my wrist. So I get to wear this stinkin thing for a month. And the fact that it's purple only helps a little bit. This isn't anything surprising for those of you that have known me, well, my whole life. You're probably just like Oh. But I'm takin' it like a Rock Star, cuz that's how I roll!



8 comments:

kailee said...

you lookin pimps with that cast on, yo.

Ansley said...

Yeah, I can make it happen...

Juli said...

The cast is rockin'! Just need to draw you an orange tiger paw on it.

Juli said...

Since you are hurt, is there anything we can send you? Like some Hannah Montana PJ's to cheer you?

Unknown said...

aww i want one.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

....just like old time, eh, Sis? Some things never change.

Channon said...

This week I finally got rid of my cast on my foot and my "branches" (that is what Maelee called my crutches) I went with a pink cast for the same reason as you went with the purple...I was hoping it would keep me cheery. I hope you get better soon!