Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Camel Farm

Ami and I took the kids to the Camel Farm today and they LOVED it! Remi is ready to go back! Actually I don't think she was ever ready to leave. However, she did keep telling the animals that they stink. lol. And they didn't have only camels there. There were tons of different animals. Camels, zebras, ostriches, goats, puppies, horses, donkeys...and more.











5 comments:

bematheson said...

So i think REmi quite possibly has on the cutest outfit for a little girl i have ever seen!

Ansley said...

LOL thanks! Well, she insisted on wearing her Rain boots. Hey, not like it ever rains here. At least she is getting some use out of them.

Anonymous said...

They looked like they were having so much fun! I bet the animals will never be the same again! :-)

Garcias said...

The zebra picture is so hilarious!

Juli said...

Remi, I am going to let you in on a secret. Your great uncle James is scared of camels. When we went to Tenn. on vacation in October, he stayed way away from them. He was scared they were going to spit on him or take his hat off his head. I even have pictures of him being scared. Now, you have some leverage. Want something from him threaten to tell everybody what he is scared of. You and your sis are precious and I already miss you.