Thursday, May 22, 2008

Couldn't wait any longer.

The other night some friends or ours asked us to go to dinner with them. I needed to start getting ready. Miley was in her high chair playing and watching a movie in Remi's room. After a while she started to get really fussy. She was crying for about 10 minutes and I felt really bad because I knew she was tired and she wanted me to get her out and put her to sleep. But to be ready to leave on time I had to get ready. After I finished up what I was doing I realized it was quiet and I went into Remi's room and this is what I found...



Poor baby! I felt so bad! I guess when you're tired enough, you'll sleep anywhere!

1 comment:

Juli said...

bless her heart! mama ignored her. LOL. I did it countless times too. obviously, she was ok!