Thursday, May 22, 2008

Watermelons & Cherries

There was a picture that I took of Miley that reminded me of a picture I took of Remi when she was 10 months old.














Remi and Miley got new outfits and they looked so cute that I decided to do a mini photo shoot.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww Miley is soo cute! That last pic of Remi in her watermelon dress looks just like you!

Ansley said...

Yeah Remi got lucky....looking like me! :o) And I guess Miley got lucky looking like JR...haha! Two HOT girls!

Anonymous said...

Both of my little princesses are growing up so much! I can not believe how much Remi has changed! It seems like yesterday that I was holding this tiny newborn in my arms and weeping because I had to return to Spartanburg.

And truly you should enter Miley in a baby contest! She is just beautiful! I see you and JR in her. I hope her eyes continue to stay blue. Does Remi have JR's green eyes?

I tried to copy the photos on this blog but this site won't let me. Please send me some, WHEN you get time. I pray that Miley is all well now.

We love all of you,
Mom and Dad