I KNOW that you are so thankful that Miley has FINALLY taken to water! And I am sure that Remi has fun with a playmate. They will be so close once they get older.
Hey! Found your blog! Your girls are so cute! Glad you came with us to girls night!!
Cute pictures of your beautiful girls!!!!
My grand babies are adorable soooo cute you just can't stop hugging them. LOVE YA
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I KNOW that you are so thankful that Miley has FINALLY taken to water! And I am sure that Remi has fun with a playmate. They will be so close once they get older.
Hey! Found your blog! Your girls are so cute! Glad you came with us to girls night!!
Cute pictures of your beautiful girls!!!!
My grand babies are adorable soooo cute you just can't stop hugging them. LOVE YA
Post a Comment