Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wrong name?

Remi was "performing" while watching the Hannah Montana 3-D concert. And her stage was her step stool. I'm thinking maybe we named the wrong one Miley.




Just cute.




Apparently she learned to smile from me. Poor kid.

3 comments:

kailee said...

this is the cutest thing....EVERR!

Anonymous said...

What a beauty, I can't believe how big she has gotten, her hair is gorgeous! Look s like you have a lot of fun with your little girlys!

Anonymous said...

Yeap, I am thinking that you did name the wrong child Miley! LOL! Remi's hair is getting so long now and I love it curly. Do you make her bows (I thought NONE of your children were going to wear smocked dresses or bows!!!??? I would love to make her some bows but you know I would make this BIG ones that would probably snap her neck! LOL! I love you Sis! Mom and Dad